[opencms-dev] problem with FCKeditor in OpenCms6.2.1

Dong, Roland Roland_Dong at parade.com
Wed Jun 28 23:55:59 CEST 2006

I have upgraded opencms to 6.2.1 but have problems with FCKeditor.
Sometimes if I copy paste from a word doc, I got this error:

Error Unmarshalling xml document failed.
Reason: Error on line 31 of document : An invalid XML character
(Unicode: 0x0) was found in the CDATA section. Nested exception: An
invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x0) was found in the CDATA section.

Someone mentioned jtidy to solve that problem, is that included in
opencms?   Please help.

Thanks,

Roland