[opencms-dev] Bad performances problem with queries in the database

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Thu Jun 29 16:43:00 CEST 2006

Hello,

    You didn't say which version of OpenCMS are You using.
Also how is the hardware setup ?
What OS and Tomcat?
Apache 2? mod_proxy or mod_jk ?
Which Oracle and which mysql?
     How You made the stress test with JMeter? Do you requested to get
also images etc.?
How many threads You set up etc.?

If You offer a little more details maybe You will have more answers.

Best regards,
Andras.