[opencms-dev] Bad performances problem with queries in the database

François-Léonard Gilbert gilbertf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 16:27:18 CEST 2006

In previous performance discussions on this list, there has been word of
using a static export of the OpenCms site for high-traffic websites.

Of course, there is also the possibility of changing the DB access layer of
OpenCms to use Oracle's connection pools and/or using stored procedures, but
that could take some time to program and test....

François-Léonard Gilbert