[opencms-dev] How to get the source-code of my jsp-templates from the online stage

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Jun 30 15:26:24 CEST 2006

Tobias Siudak schrieb:

> i have overwritten my internal project with a buggy backup in opencms
> 6.0. the published website is okay.
> where to get the sources of this published website. i want to extract
> them and give it in a new opencms.
> the contents have to be there, cause the live-site is complete and
> functional.
>

> thanks a lot
>
> Tobias
If you want to use more than modules:
You can definitely use CmsShell to do this.

Do something like this in the shell (no guarantee that it's 100% correct

loginUser Admin "adminpassword"
getAllAccessibleProjects
setCurrentProject <project-Number-of-offline-project>
exportAllResources "xxx.zip" "/"

That very same zip file can be imported into the shell of a different
opencms instance and then published

hth
christian