[opencms-dev] Custom text for file properties - no text displayed

Bernat López bernatl at adequa.net
Sun Jul 2 11:44:34 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

Some days ago we found same problem, as I understood the only way to define
the keys associated to items in contextual menu is editing some
message.properties file in workplace package  (this require recompile
Opencms core). On the other hand, to localize this keys in other languages
(not en) you must define in files under
/system/workplace/locales/[LANG]/messages/org/opencms/workplace.

regards,