[opencms-dev] Where is the best place to make a site?

Mr Alireza Fattahi afattahi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 17:52:40 CEST 2006

  Hi,

Where is the best place to make a site? Should it be under /sites/default folder or it should be under root (/)? Please consider that this site may have many micro-sites in it.
    By the way, currently there are two site displayed in the site list box (/site/default and /) can I change them? I tried the preferences section but could not change any thing.

Regards,
Alireza Fattahi