[opencms-dev] Get folder property

Mr Alireza Fattahi afattahi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 09:19:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have added a property to a folder of a micro site named "page.dir" and then tried to read it. I am going to change main.jsp template.
I tried
CmsTemplateBean cms = new CmsTemplateBean(pageContext, request, response);
cms.property(“page.dir”);

but it returns null.

I found that if I add this property to each file, instead of folder, then it works fine. What method should I use to read properties of the folder. I prefer to set this property at the parent folder, so that method should look recursively to top folders too.

Any suggestion?

Regards,
Alireza Fattahi

P:S I couldn not find the the java doc of templateone, org.opencms.frontend.templateone package, I searched the Alkacon documentation and could not find this package docs.