[opencms-dev] microsite and its template property

Mr Alireza Fattahi afattahi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 10:03:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

When we create a micro site in workplace the “template“ property of it does NOT set to “/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/templates/main”. I think that this property must be set as defualt. I found that by reviwing the sample microsite at workplace "demopages", "modules demo"  and "xmlcontentdemo"

Please note that by setting this property,  the folder “properties”  dialog box changes and more options displayed.
Is it a bug or I'm misunderstanding some thing!

Regards,
Alireza Fattahi