[opencms-dev] Multilanguage left menu

Mr Alireza Fattahi afattahi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 10:05:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

Please refer to
http://lists.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2006q2/024493.html
and look at Farnaz comments

First create your site structure in 'en' folder and set locale property of this folder to 'en'.
Then copy en folder with fa (or other local) name in your microsite. So you will have the same strture there as sibilings which you have set its locale property to 'fa'.

Regards,
Alireza Fattahi

Vardan Gevorgyan <vgevorgy at sourcio.com> wrote: Hello

People I want to know that how can I create multilanguage left menu.
I have tried to use Sibling, but it didn't work.

Thanks.