[opencms-dev] Search multilanguage site

Mr Alireza Fattahi afattahi at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 15:11:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

We have created a multi lingual site from a micro site, based on template one. The search feature works for “en” contents but not for other locales like “fa”.
The interesting thing is that every thing works fine, when we try to search a “fa” content in the administrator view by using “Search Module” and “Search” feature.  The contents are found there correctly.
We are using org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer and configured opencms-search.xml

Should we configure any thing for micro site? For example the index or search.index property! ُshould we change site indexes?

Regards,
Alireza Fattahi