[opencms-dev] Search multilanguage site

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Jul 6 08:53:29 CEST 2006

Mr Alireza Fattahi schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> We have created a multi lingual site from a micro site, based on template one. The search feature works for “en” contents but not for other locales like “fa”.
> The interesting thing is that every thing works fine, when we try to search a “fa” content in the administrator view by using “Search Module” and “Search” feature.  The contents are found there correctly.
> We are using org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer and configured opencms-search.xml
>
> Should we configure any thing for micro site? For example the index or search.index property! ُshould we change site indexes?
>
> Regards,
> Alireza Fattahi

Microsite or not doesn't matter but you need an individual search index
for each group of resources that you want to search separately .

Please write a bit more about the paths where your two locales are
stored and about if you have changed anything in the search configuration.

Maybe you can also post your opencms-search.xml

Regards
Christian