[opencms-dev] Permissions on jsp files

Christian Vallant christian.vallant at traussnig.at
Fri Jul 7 16:16:36 CEST 2006

Hello!

I have a problem with permission on folders and files in opencms. I
developed an application in opencms and i use the webusers to manage the
permission.

So i have the group transport and logistics. The folder structure are:

-TRANSPORT
    -File1.jsp
    -File2.jsp
-LOGISTIC
    -File4-jsp
    -File5.jsp

Now I have the Webuser xx, yy, zz.
Webuser xx is member of the group transport, Webuser yy is member of the
group logistic and Webuser zz is member of both groups.

I have problem to set the permission to the folder, so that xx can see
the transport, yy the logistic and zz both.

Can anyone help me to give an reference to find a solution.

The main problem is, that zz only see transport or logistics, but not both.

Best regards
Christian

IMPORTANT NOTICE.
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for  the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender.