[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6 contet distribution/delivery options

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Aug 22 23:43:50 CEST 2006

Hello,

We are working on a very large OpenCms WebSphere integration project, where
we distribute content statically to the filesystem and synchronize it with
WebSphere Portal Filesystem via rSync as XHTML definition, after that the
content Portlets use this content with regard to the metdata written in the
metatags of the exported data and present it to different users with
different roles. For that someone has to write a custom AfterPublishHandler
which provides also the Navigation Structure for the Portal as XML
Definition. The Portal will have more than 10.000 pages provided through 100
Editors for 120.000 Users. The System is installed on 12 Production and QA-
Systems and near to 10 local Dev. Servers :-)

Viva OpenCms!

Kind Regards,

--

arash kaffamanesh

http://www.pomegranate.de

global portal & content management solutions