[opencms-dev] Search multilanguage site

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sat Jul 8 17:07:02 CEST 2006

Mr Alireza Fattahi schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the help.

What do you expect?
Template one will create a list box with one entry for each search index.

But it seems that you have created only one search index.
It would be better to create two index sources - one for en and one for fa

Then for each index sources, you create a search index.

These search indexes should then also be available in template one, I think.

hth
christian