[opencms-dev] Search multilanguage site

Mr Alireza Fattahi afattahi at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 10:35:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

Ok. One search index for each locale. And one source for each locale too!

But about TemplateOne (which I think the problem is there) does any body knows how it can be configured to use these indexes!?

Regards,
Alireza Fattahi

Christian Steinert <christian_steinert at web.de> wrote: Mr Alireza Fattahi schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the help.

What do you expect?
Template one will create a list box with one entry for each search index.

But it seems that you have created only one search index.
It would be better to create two index sources - one for en and one for fa

Then for each index sources, you create a search index.

These search indexes should then also be available in template one, I think.

hth
christian

> The site structre is:
> MySite
>    en
>      folder1
>      folder2
>    fa
>      folder1
>      folder2
>
> There are some files; and we set the local property of en and fa folders to en and fa.
>
> The analyzer is:
>
>               org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer
>                 fa
>

> The index is
>
>                 MySite
>                 manual