[opencms-dev] Search multilanguage site

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sun Jul 9 12:30:50 CEST 2006

Mr Alireza Fattahi schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Ok. One search index for each locale. And one source for each locale too!
>
> But about TemplateOne (which I think the problem is there) does any body knows how it can be configured to use these indexes!?

There is a sample search script that comes with opencms (I don't know
anymore if it's directly used by template one) - this script lists all
search indexes in a dropdown box and then searches over whichever index
 has been selected.

The script contains of two parts: as simple html-based search form and
the actual JSP search script that searches and creates the result listing.

I don't know anymore which folder this script came in, but I used this
as a starting point some months ago, to do locale-specific search
(currently only for German and English, though).

hth
Christian