[opencms-dev] OpenCMS authentication CLARIFICATION

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Mon Jul 10 10:24:25 CEST 2006

Bill Edwards schrieb:
> Apologies for any confusion that my previous messages on this subject
> may have caused--please disregard them.  I have narrowed down my
> exception to line 1734 of OpenCmsCore.java (in OpenCMS 6.2.1):

Dear Bill,

I would have expected that CmsObject.initCmsObject(...) would work, at
least if you are in the same virtual machine and that this should allow
you to access opencms as that user.

Is the username really correct, that you get from CmsDefaultUsers? (it
should be "Guest" with exactly this spelling).

Apart from this I sadly have no idea.

Christian