[opencms-dev] Translating the workflow view

Florian Hopf hopf at synyx.de
Tue Jul 11 15:47:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

Mr Alireza Fattahi schrieb:

> We are trying to translate workplace. And we translated almost all of
> the property files including
> org\opencms\workplace\commons\messages.properties.
>
> The “Explorer” and “Administration” views display the translated keys.
> The problem is with "Workflow" view. When we switch to workflow view
> the English labels are viewed.
> Should we change any configurations files too?!
The workflow view is implemented using the org.opencms.legacy jar. I
played around with it a bit, but I think the only way to translate it is
to add your properties to the jar (the english and german ones are there
also). On one installation we had a problem that the workflow view was
displayed in english but the rest of OpenCms in german. I didn't look at
it in detail but I had the feeling that the legacy.jar handles Locales
differently than the rest of OpenCms.
I would be interested if you come up with another solution.

Kind regards
Florian Hopf