[opencms-dev] OpenCMS and online payments..

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 18:14:13 CEST 2006

I've implemented Java based solutions to interact with a few online
payment systems. There is nothing special in OpenCMS that would either
help or hinder this (the payment processing part I mean). In theory
anything you can do in Java, you can do in OpenCMS.

I think it would be best treat this a separate application and then
integrate it into OpenCMS when it's tested and working. I find working
with tools like Eclipse to be far more productive for hard-core
programming work than using the OpenCms editor to edit JSP scripts.

Joe.