[opencms-dev] OpenCMS and online payments..

Phil.Launchbury at tssi.co.uk Phil.Launchbury at tssi.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 18:03:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

Has anyone any experience of implementing an online shop using openCMS? I
have a requrement for setting up an online ordering/payment system for
goods and services and currently have our main website hosted on OpenCMS.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Launchbury

IT Manager

TSSI Systems Ltd,

Rutland House, Hargreaves Road,

Groundwell Industrial Estate,

Swindon, Wiltshire, SN25 5AZ,  U.K.

Tel:  +44  (0) 8450 707 898

Email: support at tssi.co.uk

Website: www.tssi.co.uk

'Securing Business Around the World'

This e-mail message (including any attachments) is from TSSI and intended
for the addressee only. It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance of it. If this communication has
been sent to you in error, please notify us immediately by either replying
to this e-mail or by telephoning our offices on (+44) 1793 747700. TSSI
accept no responsibility for any changes made to this message after it has
been sent by the original author. This email or any of its attachments may
contain data that falls within the scope of the Data Protection Acts. You
must ensure that any handling or processing of such data by you is fully
compliant with the terms and provisions of the Data Protection Act 1984 and
1998.

http://www.star.net.uk