[opencms-dev] Start with sites from user preferences

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Fri Jul 14 00:49:36 CEST 2006

On 14/07/2006, at 1:52 AM, maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es wrote:

> Is it possible to change the login page?, when I access to the
> http://mysite/system/login/
> a default window from OpenCms asking for the login and password
> appears.Could I change this page?

You should only need to extend the class if you're wishing to change
functionality.
If you're just wanting to make it look different, then simply modify:

/sites/default/index.jsp

which is a sibling to:

/sites/default/release/welcome.html

for the welcome page, and for the actual login page:

/system/login/index.html

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.