[opencms-dev] Start with sites from user preferences

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Fri Jul 14 09:59:48 CEST 2006

Hello Nigel,

Thanks very much for your attention and your time.
You're right, this is what I want to do.
I've been trying it, but I don't know what to do for the actual login
page: /system/login/index.html
I want that instead open the Workplace, it redirects to the
/sites/default/release/welcome.html
Do you know what's the code?
Thanks and have a nice day!!

Maria