[opencms-dev] HardCoded index names in TemplateOne

Mr Alireza Fattahi afattahi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 09:58:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

We found that TemplateOne uses two indexes:
“Offline project (VFS)” when in off line project
“Online  project (VFS)”  when used in online project.

These two index names seems to be hard coded. Are we correct? Is there any way that we can change them?

The problem is that these indexes need to be changed based on the locale. For example the index names should become “Online project (VFS)- fa” , “Online project (VFS)-en”, etc.

Should we configure some thing to make these indexs change in each locale, or we should change TemplateOne code?

~Regards,
~~Alireza Fattahi