[opencms-dev] Problem in cron scheduled job for search lucene

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Tue Jul 18 12:11:30 CEST 2006

Hello everybody!!

Could anyone help to me, please?
I'm trying to use the lucene search engine. I've followed the
instructions related in the OpenCms ebook but I've optained an error
when I'm trying to create the scheduled job, when I put the Java class
in the combo: net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.CronIndexManager,
then I optain the error: com/opencms/core/I_CmsCronJob, and the combo is
setting to red colour.

Any idea about it?
Can I use the lucene search engine without using the scheduled job?

Thanks a lot, and have a nice day!!

Best regards,
Maria