[opencms-dev] Problem in cron scheduled job for search lucene

Roberto Hervella MacĂ­a rhervella at ahorro.com
Tue Jul 18 13:15:50 CEST 2006

Hi Mr Alireza,

I've been implementing some search indexes in OpenCms lately, and I'm using
them in some jsps that I've implemented similar to OpenCms examples.
You can see these examples in alkacon documentation integrated with OpenCms,
in the folder examples search.

I hope this information could help you.

    Roberto