[SPAM] - Re: [opencms-dev] Search multilanguage site - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Marc.Fievet at winterthur.be Marc.Fievet at winterthur.be
Wed Jul 19 14:43:28 CEST 2006

Hello,

You can try with this:

*	First, modify the jsp, headlink.jsp, with this

<input type="hidden" name="action" value="search">
 <input type="hidden" name="uri" value="<%= cms.getRequestContext().getUri()
%>">
 <input type="hidden" name="__locale" value="<%=
cms.getRequestContext().getLocale() %>">
 <input type="hidden" name="query" value="">
 <input type="hidden" name="page" value="1">
 <input type="hidden" name="index" value="<%= cms.property("search.index",
"search", "Online project (VFS)") %>">

*	Set a property like "search.index" on the top level folder of each
Locale specifying the  index name

Regards,

MARC