[opencms-dev] M$ sqlserver + 6.2.1?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Jul 19 16:25:53 CEST 2006

I can only say sth to the 3rd point - I have no relevant experience w/ ms sql.
Yes - the update wizard contains an updated version of all JARs. But YOU have to copy it over the existing JARs before you can even start to run the wizard.
I don't know if the wizard supports MS sql, though

regards
christian