[opencms-dev] install opencms with eclipse

vikas gupta vikas.gupta at daffodildb.com
Wed Jul 26 05:42:02 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

   Thanks for reply. Actually eclipse facilitates us to see all the methods
and classes and we can switch over them to see its code. It's a power full
IDE. I am having problem to use methods and classes by editing source in
opencms editor. I can not see the full API inside the editor.

That's why I need an IDE for my development.

Regards
Vikas