[opencms-dev] problem in step6 while installing opencms

Vikas Jain vikas.jain at daffodildb.com
Wed Jul 26 07:37:18 CEST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Christian Steinert
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:20 AM
To: The OpenCms mailing list
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] problem in step6 while installing opencms

Vikas Jain schrieb:

> Hi list,
>
> I am installing opencms with eclipse.
>
> When I run the setup then upto step5 it works fine but on step6 there is
> no module to be selected.Then I click on continue and in last click on
> finish then the browser shows the following error: L url:::
> http://localhost:8080/OpenCMS/opencms/index.jsp)

What exactly did you do?
A clean install, an update?

Which version of opencms?

What do you mean with "installed with eclipse"? Did you download the CVS
 version and compile it yourself?

Did you check your logfiles to find out if there were earlier errors and
to check which was the last action that worked?

Regards
Christian

Hi Christian,
I am using the source code of opencms_6.2.0_src. I downdoad this from
opencms site.I create a new Tomcat project in eclipse3.1. After building the
project when I run the http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/index.jsp then
on step 6 there is no module to be selected.If I continue without any module
then it will go to next step but when I click on Finish the the workplace is
not opened. So that opencms is not properly configure with the source code.

Regards
vikas