[opencms-dev] Opencms: HTML-Parsing (or something else)

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu Jul 27 09:33:05 CEST 2006

Henning -

You don't say how you're putting the content in in the first place, but I
imagine it's through the OpenCms editor framework, and that the content is
therefore processed by Jtidy.

Is there any way you can arrange for 'XML' itself to be surrounded by XML
tags, so that the situation you describe doesn't arise?  For example:
by suitable use of style assignments in (e.g.) FCKEditor.

Jon