[opencms-dev] Opencms: HTML-Parsing (or something else)

Henning Uhlig TitanMika at gmx.de
Thu Jul 27 10:21:05 CEST 2006

> You don't say how you're putting the content in in the first place, but I
> imagine it's through the OpenCms editor framework, and that the content is
> therefore processed by Jtidy.

Jup .. through editing the page with FCKeditor.

> Is there any way you can arrange for 'XML' itself to be surrounded by XML
> tags, so that the situation you describe doesn't arise?  For example:
> by suitable use of style assignments in (e.g.) FCKEditor.

I did this ... through FCKeditor added the code:

Editing the page and pressing >>Source<<:

HTMP preview:
font-size="20px">XML</span>
<sub>2</sub>

Additional I included 2 pictures to show the problem.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Henning Uhlig

-------- Original-Nachricht --------