[opencms-dev] Opencms: HTML-Parsing (or something else)

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Jul 27 14:26:53 CEST 2006

Henning Uhlig schrieb:
>> You don't say how you're putting the content in in the first place, but I
>> imagine it's through the OpenCms editor framework, and that the content is
>> therefore processed by Jtidy.
>
> Jup .. through editing the page with FCKeditor.

this might be also opencms, not tidy. Opencms seems to insert linebreaks
into the html code before saving anything.

The lines are wrapped automatically in the source code so that two
versions of the same file can later be compared line by line.

It would be my guess that the error might lie somewhere in that area,
but I don't know how and where this is implemented. You would probably
need to dig through the code to find out where it's happening and which
piece of code might be responsible for this - and then file a bug report.

But that would be what I would search for...

Christian