[opencms-dev] little FCK-Editor weirdness - "Source" button

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 27 10:32:19 CEST 2006

I found when clicking "Edit sourcecode" in the context menu
the FCK editor (OpenCms 6.2.1) comes up showing the
contents (element "Inhalt") as a source code view. That's OK, it's what I asked
for.

But when I then change the element, e.g. "Title", the contents of "Title"
is shown as page view, not as source code view. So always an extra
click on the Source view button is necessary.

That's weird somehow.

Has this been "repaired" in 6.2.2 ?