[opencms-dev] OpenCMS won't run on Weblogic

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Jul 27 19:41:41 CEST 2006

It is intended that the normal system core does not start, if the wizard is active.
This is not an error.

Does Websphere really destroy the whole servlet context?
If the whole application is not shown as running in the admin tools of websphere then that *would* be an error.
But the message you posted is normal and it's normal that opencms does not "boot", if the wizard is active.

You write
> But I am unable to even access OpenCMS setup wizard.

What is the URL of your opencms servlet context?
Which URL do you use to access the setup wizard?
What message do you get, if you try to access the setup wizard?

christian