[opencms-dev] We can't navigate within some folders in the workplace.

Toni PĂ©rez tp.ocms at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:55:36 CEST 2006

On 28/07/06, Christian Steinert  wrote:
> Dear Toni,
>
> How did you import that content?

We imported the contents from another OpenCms 6.2.1 (the development
environment). This was more than two months ago. It was working until
these days.

Talking about the development environment... we can export the
valuable content from the production OpenCms, import in the
development environment, test that the sites are working, make a
backup of the development MySQL database (a 4.0.24) and restore it in
the production server. It could works?

Christian, trank you very much for your reply. Thinking about how to
answer you we have found a possible solution. But, as in the case of
Nigel Kersten, I would like to know what is happening.

Enjoy the weekend!
    Toni.