[opencms-dev] opencms installation hang on Step 8 (Importingmodules)

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sun Jul 30 16:48:47 CEST 2006

ric at oslad.com schrieb:
> Thanks, Christian Steinert
>
>> You have to specify two users when you install the system.
>> Have you created BOTH of these users?
>
> yes, BOTH users are  created.
Ok. was just an idea.

And your opencms.jar has been unpacked, too? (With tomcat it should -
but just to make sure...)

>> The error message is eaten away by the fact that the error handling
>> itself is not safe enough. I will suggest a patch for this.
>
>> BUT: looking at what goes wrong I would guess that opencms could not
>> connect to the database(?)
>
> connect succeed.
>
> ps: i have disabled selinux already.
>
>> ric at oslad.com - can you post your logfile from
>>  opencms/WEB-INF/logs/opencms.log

[...]

Is this really the log from inside of the opencms webapp?

Have you installed other servlets in the web.xml of the opencms webapp?

I am surprised about this:
 [.catalina.core.StandardContext:3919] Servlet /beta.oslad.com

Christian