[opencms-dev] Help message of nested XML content

Joe Lam joe.lam at moni-media.net
Mon Jul 31 05:48:18 CEST 2006

In my OpenCms 6.2.2, I got a new XML content type which has 4 fields.
2 are primitive types (OpenCmsString) 2 are nested types.
I found that only the primitive types are showing help message (question
mark bubble) in the form (xml content editor).
The nested type shows no help message on outer level.
It only shows help message on deeper level. i.e. click new. which
contains 2 string types.

I wonder if this is working as intended?

Thank you

Joe