[opencms-dev] 403 Error

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Jul 31 01:37:59 CEST 2006

Hello there Inigo..

It looks like you might not have setup the permissions correctly in
the virtual host. Are you having problems in the online or offline
project?

Anyway, take a look in httpd.conf  and see if you have something
resembling the following in each of your VirtualHosts

--------------------
      <Directory "/location/of/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/">
            AllowOverride None
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
          </Directory>
-------------------

if you have it then at least you know this is not the problem! :-)

Cheers,
Gaith

Gaith Bader
Computer Systems Officer
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales
gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au