[opencms-dev] 403 Error

Inigo imunoz at zylk.net
Tue Aug 1 13:09:51 CEST 2006

Gaith Bader escribió:
> Hello there Inigo..
>
> It looks like you might not have setup the permissions correctly in
> the virtual host. Are you having problems in the online or offline
> project?
>
> Anyway, take a look in httpd.conf  and see if you have
> something resembling the following in each of your VirtualHosts
>
> --------------------
>      <Directory "/location/of/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/">
>            AllowOverride None
>            Order allow,deny
>            Allow from all
>          </Directory>
> -------------------
>
> if you have it then at least you know this is not the problem! :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Gaith
 This is the VirtualHost I have in sites-enabled in Apache2:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName empresa.zylk.net
        ServerAdmin imunoz at zylk.net
        DocumentRoot "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/"
        <Directory "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/">
                DirectoryIndex index.html index.jsp
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
        SetEnvIf Request_URI "\/opencms\/*" redirect
        CustomLog logs/localhost-access.log common env=!redirect
        ProxyVia On
        ProxyRequests On
        ProxyPass               /opencms/       !
        RedirectPermanent       /opencms/       http://empresa.zylk.net

        ProxyPass               /resources/     !
        ProxyPass               /export/        !

        ProxyPass               /
http://192.168.1.71:8080/opencms/opencms/
        ProxyPassReverse        /
http://192.168.1.71:8080/opencms/opencms/