[opencms-dev] We can't navigate within some folders in the workplace.

perumallu mamillapalli peru75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 22:35:57 CEST 2006

while retrieving content of an element using <cms:contentshow> tag it is
giving error:
like

org.opencms.xml.CmsXmlException: Unmarshalling xml document failed.
The markup in the develop proceeding of the root element must be wel formed.

so what is this error? how to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance.