[opencms-dev] how to deploy my new website in another Tomcat

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Aug 1 07:38:04 CEST 2006

Hi Simon,

You will basically need to export your module, install opencms on the
new tomcat server then import your module to it. If there is a faster
way though I too would love to know of it, for this does take some
time to do, if you don't have opencms installed already.

Cheers,
Gaith
Gaith Bader
Computer Systems Officer
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales