[opencms-dev] View of Search Result in one line

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Thu Aug 3 17:10:28 CEST 2006

Hello Nacho!!
Thanks very much for your comments.
I didn't know that there was Development Enviroments, they will be very
usefully for me.
THANKS!!!

And you are right, the class CmsWorkplaceAction doesn't exists for my
version.
For this reason I've tried another code, but although this doesn't
produce any error, it doesn't work....

Because the workplace is not open into /site/defaults

<%@ page import="org.opencms.workplace.*, org.opencms.main.*,
org.opencms.db.*, org.opencms.search.*, org.opencms.file.*,
org.opencms.util.*, org.opencms.jsp.*, java.util.*, java.lang.String"
%>

<%

CmsLogin wp = new CmsLogin(pageContext, request, response);

%>
<%= wp.displayDialog() %>

<%
CmsJspActionElement cms = new
CmsJspActionElement(pageContext,request,response);
%>

<%
CmsObject cmsObject = cms.getCmsObject();
cmsObject.getRequestContext().setSiteRoot("/sites/default");

%>