[opencms-dev] OpenCmsVFS (Eclipse plugin) 0.0.2 released

maillists at cyber-d.com maillists at cyber-d.com
Mon Aug 7 12:21:47 CEST 2006

Hi Sami,

I just tried your OpenCmsVFS plugin version 0.0.2 and it looks very
useful to me. However, when I try to modify and save a jsp file, I get
an error message: 'Save Failed: null'. The jsp-file has the .jsp
extension and was opened with the Eclipse JSP-Editor. Same problems
occur with html-files. BTW, these are the only filetypes I have tried.
Eclipse thinks the file is saved, because the unsaved changes icon is no
longer enabled. But when I close and re-open the file, the changes are
not saved. In the release  notes it sais that file saving problems were
solved in version 0.0.2, but, well, you know.

Also, when I open a file, I get a dialog 'Could not open file' with the
message 'Make sure you've set an editor for files of this type', but for
these files, filetype associations are in effect. And despite this
message, the file was opened with the correct editor.

Will there be a Jira for this project soon?

I use Eclipse 3.2 and OpenCms 6.2.2. in a Windows XP environment.

Best regards,

Dave