[opencms-dev] OpenCmsVFS (Eclipse plugin) 0.0.2 released

Sami Honkonen sami.honkonen at ri.fi
Mon Aug 7 13:58:44 CEST 2006

I'm on vacation for the next two weeks so I can't look into your
problems until after. I'll also set up a Jira then.

Of course, it is open source so feel free to fix it yourself ;)

The bug with file saving in the 0.0.1 release had to do with the fact
that I renamed the java packages prior to the release and Eclipse's
refactoring functionality didn't quite do the job as well as I thought
it would. Some of entries in the plugin.xml we're not changed.

Anyway, the OpenCms log is printed in the console and it might give you
some pointers about where the problem is. Start your eclipse from the
command line and you should be able to see the console output.

--
Sami Honkonen
Reaktor Innovations Oy
sami.honkonen at ri.fi