AW: AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Files with extension "rar"

Ruben Malchow ruben at khm.de
Tue Aug 8 16:46:54 CEST 2006

if it still doesn't work, you may want to try using firefox plugins such
as:

	https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2526/
	or
	https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/575/

to verify your headers are actually being sent the way you think they
are, because it seems it's not a problem of WHAT is being sent, but
rather IF it's being sent. also, last time i checked, internet explorer
had a tendency to think it was cleverer than the header in some situations.

.rm