[opencms-dev] Download a folder and all its files from workplace to my pc

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Tue Aug 8 21:36:27 CEST 2006

Well, no problem about the directory opened, I've modified the Module
parameters, and it's perfect for us!!
But.....
I have a question that I've no idea if it's possible, easy or not.....
Now, I have a file in my pc called ftpweb.fs that is a file that execute
the ftp to the workplace, using "Ftp Shell for Win32".
I would like to have this file into the workplace itself, and that we
can execute from the workplace, not from my pc.
What about this?
Is it clear my explanation?

Thanks and best regards,
Maria