[opencms-dev] Download a folder and all its files from workplace to my pc

Ruben Malchow ruben at khm.de
Tue Aug 8 23:45:04 CEST 2006

hi maria,

i am glad this was helpful. however, with the other thing it's more or
less bad news. if i understand correctly, you have a file on your pc
that is called "ftpweb.fs" that starts your ftp application if you
double click on it, which then allows you to transfer files between your
local machine and the opencms server. however, this is an application
you need to start on your local machine, because you need a client
application on your side to talk to the (opencms) server on the other
side. running the client and the server both on the same machine doesn't
make too much sense. also, "ftp shell for win32" is obviously an
application for win32 which won't run on the server (which i assume is
some flavour of unix) anyway. the ftpweb.fs file is probably just
associated with the application on your machine through an entry in the
windows registry. however, i am just guessing there, so i may as well
just have gotten it wrong, if so, please let me know :)

regards

.rm