[opencms-dev] problem in creating menus

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Aug 14 03:07:46 CEST 2006

Hello Vikas,

from my understanding, in the modules section, you put your templates
and anything related to them (images, scrips, etc) where as in the
site section you put your content. You can export both via export
database, where you can specify exactly what you want to export. the
module export is just for the module section, the export database in
the Database Management section is for whatever you want to export,
you can customise the export to what you want.

Cheers,
Gaith