[opencms-dev] 404 error with published page

Bill Edwards wse at jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 14 21:20:36 CEST 2006

Hi all--I am getting a 404 error on a page that I have published in
an OpenCMS 6.2.2 installation.   I do *not* get this error under the
following circumstances:

IF I am logged into the Workplace AND
    I am switched to the Offline Project

Oddly enough, I can access the same page published in an OpenCMS
6.2.1 installation on a different machine even if I am not logged
into the Workplace or switched to the Offline project.   Has anybody
solved this problem or one similar to it?  Thanks.

-- Bill Edwards
    wse at jimmy.harvard.edu