[opencms-dev] dealing with php with opencms

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed Aug 16 01:51:40 CEST 2006

Hello Phil,

Yes, Indeed, I realised that I needed to add the php to the
extensions of files they should export first :-) now the export does
work just fine, the php files work just fine, however, the paths are
not right anymore..

what I mean is for example... if the php file test.php is located in /
sites/site1/about/test.php the the page I want to access via the
static export is at :

http://mysite.com/export/sites/site1/about/test.php

Now, is there a way to make the file work as if it it's correct place
at http://mysite.com/about/test.php ?

thanks for your help,

Gaith